Friday 2 May 2008

Minogue 'deeply touched' by her OBE

Minogue 'deeply touched' by her OBE



Kylie Minogue has been awarded an OBE in British Queen Elizabeth I II's Newly Year's Honours degree List.
Minogue, 39, said she was "deeply touched" to get the honor from the country she calls her adopted habitation.
The star thanked her British people fans for their love and accompaniment during her convalescence from breast cancer.
The OBE comes closely 20 long time since 'I Should Be So Lucky' became the singer's first-class honours degree UK Number One.
Speechmaking from Commonwealth of Australia, she said: "I am well-nigh as surprised as I am honoured to be awarded an OBE by Her Majesty The Queen.
"I feel deep touched to be acknowledged by the UK, my adopted base, in this way.
"This death class I own felt so much love and support from everyone as I took greater stairs support into the public arena, and it is with absolute gratitude and pleasure that I suppose farewell to 2007 and look forward to what the Newly Class will bring."
The 39-year-old singer spent the Christmastide holiday in Melbourne with her category.
Others to be honoured included veteran presenter Michael Parkinson, world Health Organization received a knighthood, and actor Ian McKellen, world Health Organization will conjoin the Purchase order of the Companions of Honour.




Borat star for new Spielberg film?